Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3000
Released September, 2008
The Pros:Programmable Buttons. Decent Price. No Software To Install.
The Cons:Big Dongle. No on/off switch, so you have to remove the dongle if you want to shut the mouse off.
The Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3000 is a low-end cordless laser mouse designed to provide users with a more portable and better performing desktop/laptop mouse. The Mobile Mouse 3000 can be used both at home on a desktop computer or on the go with a laptop.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
A wireless USB micro-transceiver connects directly to the computer and is recognized instantly through plug and play technology; the micro-transceiver snaps directly into place in the bottom of the mouse when finished.
The Microsoft Mobile Mouse 3000 mouse includes additional features such as a battery status indicator, a quick navigation scroll wheel, a 4 button system, a magnifier, high definition optical technology, a six month battery life, and a 3 year limited warranty.
- Low-end cordless laser mouse
- High definition optical technology
- Designed for use with notebooks; can be used with desktops as well
- Wireless USB micro-transceiver snaps into mouse bottom
- Includes Battery status indicator
- Built-in quick navigation scroll wheel; 4 buttons total
- Screen Magnifier button
- Six month battery life
- 3 year limited warranty
- Width: 2.21" / 56.2mm
- Length: 3.76" / 95.4mm
- Operating System Support:
- Windows Vista/XP
- Mac OS X v10.2–10.5
- Hard Drive Space: 30 MB
- USB Port
- 1 AA Alkaline Battery required (included)
User Reviews (1)
No on/off switch, so you have to remove the dongle if you want to shut the mouse off.
You may also like...