Released January, 2009
The Pros:High accuracy laser engine. 800, 1200 or 2400 dpi with on-the-fly switches. Programmable.
The Cons:Annoying lights. Unproven manufacturer of mice. Blue AND red lights.
The Toshiba X20 is a gaming mouse designed to gamers maximum control and complete game domination. This mouse has ultra high-speed resolution up to 2400 dpi and a super precise Avago laser engine giving extreme accuracy and unprecedented control.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Resolution can be switched between 800, 1200 and 2400 dpi on-the-fly giving the precise movement needed in any situation. The Rapid Fire switching button allows gamers to shoot one to four bullets at a time. There are seven buttons in total, including a 3-setting speed button and three buttons that can be programmed as required. There is a green/blue/red LED to indicate your speed status and unlit/purple/blue/red illuminated track wheel to indicate you number of shots chosen at a glance. Advanced ergonomic design allows extended gameplay time, without sacrificing comfort.
- Universal compatibility with any Windows based PC
- Avago ADNS-6010 sensor with LaserStream architecture design
- On-the-Fly DPI switching button w/ LED indicator (800/1600/2400)
- Rapid Fire switching button (1 to 4 shots per click) with Illuminated multi-color track wheel
- Programmable frame rate - over 7080 fps
- Programmable Page Forward/Page Back Buttons
- Ultra precise laser movement and lightning fast response
- Ergonomic design
- Full-speed USB 2.0 data transfer rate
- High speed motion detection with up to 45"/sec and 20g of acceleration
- Seven buttons including Scroll Wheel button
- Left/Middle/Right buttons
- Speed Button - 3 settings
- Instant sensitivity adjustment between 800/1600/2400 DPI. Green/Blue/Red LED lights indicate the speed status
- Rapid Fire Button - 4 settings
- 1 shot - Unlit, 2 shots - Purple, 3 shots - Blue, 4 shots - Red
- Programmable Buttons - 3
- Dimensions and weight: 4.8" L X 2.5" W X 1.7" H; 4.5 oz
- In the box: One Toshiba Gaming Mouse, drive and user guide CD-ROM
- One Year Limited Warranty
User Reviews (2)
high accuracy laser engine
800, 1200 or 2400 dpi with on-the-fly switches
unproven manufacturer of mice
You may also like...